Our membership is free and open to individuals and their families that have been impacted by drug and alcohol use.
We seek to empower the voices of not only individuals, but also the families and supports of those individuals. We are well aware of the impact drugs and alcohol have on the entire community. We also seek the membership of sector professionals, as associate members.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter and email correspondence
- Be informed of Consumer Participation and Consultation Opportunities
- Access to Training
- Assist in the development of an emerging peak body, ensuring AOD consumers and their families and supports have input in systemic change in WA.
- Provide input on AOD trends and issues impacting the community, with a view to improve the wellbeing of the community
- Be a voting member that can help shape the AODCCC and attend our Annual General Meeting
A link to an online membership application can be found below. Hard copy applications are also available below and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post at 33 Moore Street, East Perth WA 6004.